Refer a friend guide
How to refer your friends
1. Log in, or create an Antinol® account
2. Visit the rewards page to generate your unique referral URL
In the rewards page you can see your points balance, the rewards available and your referral transaction history. You can share via Twitter, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Facebook, email or just copy your link and share it anywhere to a fellow pet parent in need.
3. Enjoy your rewards!
Once your friend has successfully placed their first order, you’ll receive an email notification to let you know that you have received 1500 points which you can then redeem in the rewards page.
Redeeming points for rewards
Please note that points are used at the point of redemption in the rewards page, not the checkout. If you have mistakenly redeemed points for the wrong reward you will not be able to get them back. Please contact us in the event that this happens.
How to redeem points for one-off purchases
For those who purchase Antinol® as they need it, select the ‘£10 voucher’. This will entitle you to £10 off either one-off dog or cat products with a minimum spend of £40. Select ‘Redeem’ to use your points and receive your code to copy and apply at the checkout.
Paste the discount code in the ‘Gift card or discount code’ section and select ‘Apply’ to receive the £10 discount.
For subscribe + save members
For those who receive their Antinol® by subscription, please select the ‘£10 off next subscription order’ reward. Once you choose your reward, you will be shown a code that you can copy and use at the checkout. Please note that this is only applicable for only your next (1) subscription order. The below prompts will appear once you select the ‘£10 off next subscription order’ reward. Select ‘Redeem’ to use your points and and a code will be generated for you to copy.
To redeem the code, go back to your account page and select ‘Manage subscriptions’ (shown below).
You will then be shown the below page, select ‘Subscriptions’ to see all current active and inactive subscriptions.
If you have multiple active subscriptions, please select the one you want to apply the £10 discount to. Scroll down and select ‘Add discount’.
A panel will appear for you to insert the previously copied code. Once the code is successfully added, you can order your next delivery immediately or change your delivery frequency by selecting either ‘Next order’ or ‘Order frequency’.
How your friend can use their £10 gift
Check their email
If you have selected the email share option, your friend will receive an email informing them that they have been gifted with £10 off their first starter kit order. They will just need to click the link to start shopping.
Copy the referral code in the pop-up
When your friend clicks through from the email they will see a pop-up that prompts them to copy the £10 voucher code which can only be used for new customers and on starter kits.
Enjoy their £10 off
After selecting their starter kit, your friend should proceed to checkout where they can add their voucher code. Please note this code is only applicable for the email you have nominated and once per referral.
How do I earn points?
For every successful referral made with your uniquely generated code, you will receive 1000 points.
Is there a limit to the amount of points I can earn?
Not at all! Spread the word to as many pet parents as you like. Just keep in mind that points will expire 12 months after your last purchase.
What happens to my points when I return items?
All points earned from this purchase will be deducted from your account when merchandise is returned that was originally purchased when logged into your account. It is possible your account could have a negative balance after merchandise is returned. If you think there is a mistake in your points balance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
If I return an item that I used reward vouchers to buy, will I be refunded for the cash/points?
Reward vouchers applied to your purchase are non-refundable. If you choose to return an item where you redeemed a reward voucher e.g. as a new customer, you will be refunded for the price paid after applying the £10 discount.
How do I leave the program?
If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We'll unenroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
When will I receive points?
To avoid any fraudulent purchases, receiving points may take up to 48 hours (or sooner). If you do not see points in your account within this time, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
1. Your referred friend is offered a discount code for £10 off their first order over £40 only on Antinol® starter kits.
2. Once the referred friend successfully makes their first order, the referrer will receive 1000 points to redeem in the rewards page for £10 off either their next one-off purchase of Antinol® or next subscription order.
3. For both the referrer and referred friend, the £10 discount applies only to eligible products within a single order. Please note that the total discount will equate to £10 per order, not per eligible product.
4. In order for the referrer to qualify for the reward, the referred friend must be a new customer to Antinol®.
5. Only 1000 points are earned per referral to be redeemed for only one reward at a time i.e. £10 voucher for one-off purchases or £10 off your next subscription order. Points can be accumulated and redeemed at a later time of your choosing.
6. Points will expire 12 months after the customer’s last order.
7. Points are used at the point of redemption, not checkout. If a purchase is not made, customers can select the ‘Approved’ status in the ‘History’ section of the rewards page to view the previously generated discount code.
8. Multiple discounts cannot be accumulated to be used on one order, only one code is applicable per order.
9. Referral offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
10. Any rewards will be revoked if a refund is requested on the order for which the reward was offered.
11. Antinol® reserves the right to remove points for fraudulent purchases or behaviour.