Terms of Service - Pro Portal
This website is operated by VetzPetz UK. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to VetzPetz UK. VetzPetz UK offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Section 1 - Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Section 2 - General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Section 3 - Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Section 4 - Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Section 5 - Products or Services (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Section 6 - Accuracy of Billing and Account information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, per practice or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgement, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors that do not comply with our Selective Distribution Policy.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Section 7 - Optional Tools
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Section 8 - Third-Party links
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Section 9 - User comments, feedback and other submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Section 10 - Personal Information
Section 11 - Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 12 - Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Section 13 - Disclaimer of warranties; limitation of liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall VetzPetz UK, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Section 14 - Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless VetzPetz UK and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitor’s fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Section 15 - Severability
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Section 16 - Termination
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgement you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
Section 17 - Entire agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section 18 - Governing Law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
Section 19 - Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 20 - Contact Information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Sale (Clinics and Professional users)
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
1. Formation of the contract and opening an account
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by VetzPetz Limited, registered in England and Wales at 2nd Floor 168 Shoreditch High Street, London, United Kingdom, E1 6RA, Company Number 11548567 (“Vetz Petz UK”). Throughout these Terms of Sale “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Vetz Petz UK and “you” to the veterinary practice, veterinary clinic, verified pet health professional practice, or consumer through the VP Pro Feeding Programme.
- No contract exists between you and Vetz Petz UK for the sale of any goods until Vetz Petz UK has received and accepted your order and has sent you confirmation in writing or by email to the address or email address you have given. Once Vetz Petz UK does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- Please note that in addition to any other right Vetz Petz UK may have to decline your order, eg when the item is out of stock or otherwise unavailable, Vetz Petz UK may in its sole discretion, decline your order when it believes on reasonable grounds that you are a trader, or your purchase is likely to lead to infringement of Vetz Petz UK’s rights by, for example, the onward supply of our products to third parties outside the United Kingdom.
- Vetz Petz UK will only supply Antinol, and its other products, directly to veterinary practices and veterinary clinics where the following criteria are met:
- Pet owners are registered with the approved practice.
- The approved animal healthcare team provides advice and services to pet owners to assist in the management of health conditions and makes use of Vetz Petz UK’s materials and tools.
- Vetz Petz will only supply Antinol, and its other products, to verified pet health professionals (including, but not exclusive to, rehabilitation centres) where the following criteria are met:
- The individual can provide evidence of appropriate indemnity and/or public liability insurance and have received express consent from Vetz Petz UK.
- Approved materials and tools are used to educate and support pet owners who have been recommended a Vetz Petz product.
- Pet owners are encouraged to consult a veterinary surgeon for medical advice related to both mobility and other health conditions when appropriate.
- Vetz Petz UK will only supply Antinol, and its other products, to consumers through the VP Feeding Programme where the Participation Conditions have been met (Schedule 1).
- You will be asked to provide this information when registering to purchase through the Vetz Petz Pro Portal.
- When you first make a purchase, you will be invited to open an account, please enter your personal and/or practice details carefully when doing so, for your own online security keep your username and password safe and confidential.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation as a consumer in certain cases (see 5 below).
- Vetz Petz UK may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
- The descriptions and price of the goods you order will be as shown in Vetz Petz UK’s website at the time you place your order. The price of the goods and delivery charges are inclusive of VAT where due.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, Vetz Petz UK will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on Vetz Petz UK’s current catalogue website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, Vetz Petz UK will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, Vetz Petz UK will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods, as shown in the delivery section of Vetz Petz UK’s website. If you order goods from our site or over the telephone for delivery to an address outside the UK, EU or EEA, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges, and we cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. In the event of cancellation, you will be responsible for recovering any such charges.
- Payment for the goods and any applicable delivery charges can be made by any method shown on Vetz Petz UK’s website at the time you place your order.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address, Vetz Petz UK will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
- If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the goods.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods without undue delay, and in any event within 30 days of the date on which the contract is entered into. However, Vetz Petz UK will not be liable for any delay in delivery caused by circumstances beyond Vetz Petz UK’s reasonable control. In this case, Vetz Petz UK will inform you as soon as possible.
- You will become the owner of the goods you ordered and responsible for the risk of loss of or damage to them once they have been delivered to you.
5. Your right of cancellation
Consumers Right to Cancel
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
You have the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
This doesn't affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you must retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them and you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
You can cancel by email: email@example.com, or telephone: 0800 193 3515, or write to us : Customer Services, VetzPetz Ltd, Third Floor, 24 Chiswell Street, London, United Kingdom, EC1Y 4YX
If you decide to cancel, you must return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
The cancellation provision does not apply to contracts for supply to businesses including veterinary clinics and professionals.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us to arrange a full refund within 45 days. For details of our after-sales assistance and/or our complaints handling policy please contact our customer service department. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Vetz Petz UK will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on our website and when opening an account. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Vetz Petz UK will only use the information you provide about yourself for the purpose of fulfilling your order and operating your account unless you agree otherwise.
- Vetz Petz UK would like to notify you of products and offers that may be of interest to you from time to time, and if you would like to be notified of these, please tick the box below. You can correct any information about you by editing your account details online or ask for information about you to be deleted by unsubscribing by ticking the box below.
- These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English Law, and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
- Consumer Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)http://ec.europa.eu/odr
Vetz Petz Partnership Programme
Schedule 2 details the provisions applicable available to Affiliates which enrol to benefit from commission through the Vetz Petz Partnership Programme.
Vetz Petz Pro Feeding Programme
- The Vetz Petz Pro Feeding Programme (the “PFP”) is open to anyone who works as a veterinary health professional and/or has been individually verified by the Vetz Petz UK team as a member of the veterinary team.
- Registered veterinary health professionals do not need to work for a specific veterinary practice to be eligible for the PFP, for example, peripatetic and locum vets and nurses.
- The eligible customer must register their pets with species, age and weight when signing up for the PFP.
- Each eligible PFP customer can purchase for up to a maximum of 2 animals per species (dog and cat) per person of Vetz Petz products.
- The quota per order is based on the registered pets’ weight per annum/month/quarter.
- Vetz Petz products purchased through the PFP are for use by the eligible customers’ own pets, and not by third parties and cannot be sold on.
- Vetz Petz UK recognises the value and importance of those within the veterinary profession, and their unique abilities to help grow the Vetz Petz brand. As such, Vetz Petz is choosing to invest in vets, vet nurses and other verified members of the profession by providing Vetz Petz products at a preferential price.
- Affiliates means any person, whether a natural or juristic person, which Vetz Petz UK has in its sole discretion designated as an affiliate business for purposes of this agreement.
- Qualifying Sale means a sale to a consumer on the Vetz Petz UK online store that has resulted from a referral by an Affiliate for which VetzPetz UK has received payment and which the consumer hasn’t cancelled or returned.
- Referral means a product purchased on the antinol.co.uk online retail platform according to the following process:
- Vetz Petz UK will generate affiliate discount codes and/or weblinks for each of the Affiliates (“VetCodes”), to be shared with the Affiliates’ clients.
- The client purchases Vetz Petz UK products within the relevant territory and inputs/or makes use of the Affiliate’s VetCode.
- the Affiliate corresponding to the VetCode will be eligible for a commission.
- Affiliates must have a current self-billing agreement in operation using the HMRC precedent or other valid self-billing arrangement acceptable to Vetz Petz UK in order to qualify for any commission pursuant to this schedule.
- Vetz Petz UK will pay a commission amounting to 20% of retail price net of discounts and exclusive of VAT and delivery fees of Qualifying Sales.
- VetzPetz UK will issue a self-billed invoice on behalf of the Affiliate 15 working days after the end of each month in which Vetz Petz UK has made a Qualifying sale.
- The rebate payment will be made to the Affiliate’s bank account registered with Vetz Petz UK 15 days after the invoice is issued.
- Commission will not be paid if the consumer has cancelled or returned their purchase in accordance with Vetz Petz UK’s Terms and Conditions as applicable to such purchase. If the customer returns their purchase after the self-billed invoice reflecting this sale is sent, Vetz Petz UK will deduct the commission from the returned sale from the next self-billed invoice.
- Vetz Petz UK may, at its sole discretion, at any time terminate an Affiliate’s status as an Affiliate.
- Vetz Petz UK may, at its sole discretion, at any time terminate the Partnership Programme within the relevant territory and/or cease to sell products via a Vetz Petz online retail platform within the relevant territory.