Antinol Partnership Programme

Helping make Antinol both a clinical and commercial success for your practice.

We know you want the best for your patients, but understand how frustrating it is to lose recommendations to large online retailers. That’s why vets are at the heart of our business — we provide exclusive CPD opportunities, promotions and contributions towards a Mobility Fund.

By using our Partnership Programme to generate loyalty and supporting just 10% of your potential mobility cases* you could deliver £10,000 per year towards your practice’s Mobility Fund from online sales alone.

*Based on all dogs over 20kg who are commonly affected by mobility issues in a 4 vet practice

*T&Cs apply

For your clients

Clients want the convenience of online ordering. With your VetCode, they can order online and get Antinol delivered to their door — all whilst supporting your clinic and growing your Mobility Fund.

Online ordering with your VetCode —  saving your client 5%

Subscribe & save for deliveries on their schedule and an additional 5% discount

Seasonal promotions for your clients supported by us without impacting your fund

Free shipping on orders over £50

Fast delivery within 48 hours

For your patients

Convenient ordering and delivery make it easier for your clients to support their pets’ long-term mobility and quality of life — with a nutraceutical that is clinically proven.

Improved owner compliance with convenient ordering & delivery (12 months longer, on average)

See the difference in 60 days — or their money back

Easy to feed — small and tasty, even for fussy patients

Supports life-long healthy mobility with a clinically proven supplement

Mobility Fund Estimator

Your Annual
Estimated Net Profit

0

Your Monthly
Estimated Net Profit

0

Total Patients / Year

0
* Based on a % of your clinic customer base and patient mix

Large Dogs

/ year

Small / Medium Dogs

/ year

Cats

/ year

Exotics

/ year
* To calculate, slide the dots to the right or enter the numbers in the boxes to suit the number of pets that visit your clinic in a year.

Example

A conservative estimate of a single vet's potential earnings growth over 3 years.

Estimated 3 Year Growth

Based on 2 small dogs, 2 large dogs and 1 cat per week, per year.

How it Works

1

We calculate the minimum value of your Mobility Fund based on 15% and 10% (total 25%) of all large dogs, small cats and dogs, and 5% of exotics you see per year.

2

If you have a higher % of pets in your clinic that have joint issues please increase the number of pets for each to adjust your earning potential.

25% Small to medium sized dog based on 30 cap pack per month by 12 months

25% Cats based on 30 cap pack per month by 12 months

25% Large sized dog based on 60 cap pack per month by 12 months

5% exotics based on 30 cap pack per month by 12 months